The College has the following committees to ensure proper management of academic, administrative activities and evaluation. All committees meet periodically and discuss the matters in connection with quality sustenance and quality enhancement.
- Academic Audit Committee.
- Admission Committee.
- Research Committee.
- Students Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee.
- Staff Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee.
- Examination Committee.
- Library Committee.
- Sports Committee.
- Souvenir / Magazine Committee.
- Calendar and Time Table Committee
- College Website Committee.
- Purchase Committee.
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Discipline Committee.
- Caste-Based Discrimination Complaints Committee.
- Women Welfare and Counselling Committee (Under CWDC).
Non-Academic Committees and Club
- Cultural Committee
- Health and Fitness Club
- College Photo and Video Committee
- Institutional Innovation Committee
- Quiz, & Inter-Collegiate Events Committee
Our college has the following Co-Curricular Activities
- Physical Education
- College Women Development Cell (CWDC)
- Placement Cell
- Personal Counselling Centre
Apart from regular class our college regularly conducts the following classes for benefit of the students.
- Personality Development
- How to face Interview
- Guest Lectures
- Motivational Lectures